Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Big Girl Grocery Shopping

Up until now, when Scarlett and I go to the grocery store each week, I wear her in the ergo carrier. She used to sleep right through it, then she started to peek her little head up to see all of the exciting stuff at the market, and then she got a little restless... She wanted to grab for things, and look around more, so I bought one of those shopping cover carts and yesterday was our maiden voyage. It took me a few minutes to figure it out, and I still haven't perfected what happens when its time to ring up the groceries, because the cover fell on the floor no less than 3 times, but boy did she LOVE it! She was trying to pull pasta off the shelves, and loved her new vantage point. We usually go to the store in the mornings, when all of the little old ladies are doing their shopping, and of course, sweet Scarlett has a smile for each and every one of them :)

1 comment:

Molly said...

Love, love LOVE it!!