Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Dancing with the Stars!

I like the show. I think it drags a little throughout the season, and I certainly do not watch every episode in its entirety, mostly because I can't commit 4 hours a week to watching Tom Bergeron and Samantha Harris (who annoy me to no end). However, I like to follow it, watch a few of the dances, tune-in in time for the elimination, and pick my favorites until the end.

And as we watched the last hour or so of last night's season finale, I was so excited that Helio and Juliann won! Juliann is such a talented dancer, and Helio was such a great competitor all season. Even though Bruno questioned their chemistry, I think they had a ton of chemistry, especially when he laid that big kiss on her at the end of their dance... in fact, maybe too much chemistry, sadly I read today that his engagement to his girlfriend of 6 years is over. Maybe he and Juliann will live happily ever after...

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I actually kinda missed out on this season because it conflicted with my love, Biggest Loser. Isn't it crazy how much time these shows now ask you to commit too. They must assume we all have Tivo

weezermonkey said...

This is one of the few shows I don't watch! I'm happy you're excited about the winners, though. :)

djrinportland said...

I think the (girl) dancer will become a big star. There is big things in store for her. Camera loves her...very talented.

amber said...

julianne is one of my favorites on the show, but i grew tired of helio. i really wanted sabrina or mel b to win. :(