Thursday, May 14, 2009

Maybe... a Baby!

It has been a while... but I am back! I guess I needed a big reason to come back, and we got one, a baby on the way!

I am 13 weeks, due November 22nd, and we are just thrilled to be expecting! And pretty happy to be out of the 1st trimester now, everything is looking great with this little bambino. At our ultrasound yesterday, the baby was measuring about 3 inches, and we could see the little one bouncing all around! It is really such a surreal experience. The u/s tech said that she was about 80%+ sure of the gender at this point, but I will save that information until she is more like 100% sure :)

I have been dealing with sickness since about 7 weeks, blech. But I think it does seem to be getting a little better each day, or maybe I am just wishful thinking. Food is my new enemy, i can't wait until eating doesn't feel like such a chore.

We have an exciting 6 months ahead of us, and we could not be more excited for the journey this little one will take us on!

xo

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats again!!! I hope you start feeling better soon :(

Still, quite a happy occasion and I'm glad you're back!

Nanette said...

Awwwww, so exciting! Congrats!!!

dapotato said...

congrats! hope you feel better soon.

weezermonkey said...

Ahhhhh! Congratulations, E!

Anonymous said...

We are EXCITED!